Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Oops...Did I click the wrong image while browsing and uploading...hmm
I meant to click this picture. Funny how just a click off makes a world of difference!

I am not in Hawaii, but home with the heat on and calling East Linn families. First Mr. Hill called saying 2 hour delay and now school is cancelled for today. The evening basketball games have not been cancelled yet...the team is coming clear from Culver tonight....we will let the athletes know later today. So another day off. Good ness - fun to be home and get things done but the ol check book notices the difference. I will go in around noon if the roads aren't too bad to work on the good ol Eagle Express as it needs to be done Wednesday morning. Tomorrow afternoon I will be traveling to Portland, so pray for clear roads and safe travel.
My Shepherd always goes ahead of me......thank you Lord for that!
Blessings on your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Laura! I enjoyed looking at the blog and reading about the trip to Florida and looking at the pics! Miss you!
Beka