Both BOYS AND GIRLS are blessings~
ANDThis Grandmama is getting ready for the arrival of a sweet granddaughter
which means I get to use my creativity sewing quilts using lavenders!!!!!!!
Yes, Amy is expecting a little female priceless jewel June 22, 2007~
Jordan and I saw his little sister on the ultrasound screen. He said he wanted to hold his sister's little hand.
I just knew ya'll would want to know this exciting news.
Now you all know that I love my little boys, Owen and Jordan!!!
So whether I have two little granddaughters or two little grandsons or one of each - I will count them a blessing and be thrilled with their arrival~ Katie just arrived back from Cabu with Ben's family and her ultrasound is scheduled the February 27th. Sure it will be nice if they both have litte girls but I will love them no matter what!
Course we all know it is more fun to sew lavender and purples than blues.....ya know how the blues' are !!!!!!
The picture was taken at Sea World and yes, we girls do have a color scheme!
My trip to Orlando was a gift in so many many ways. I am sorry I haven't blogged since returning.
Guess the excitement was too much and I have been tired since returning.
It has been hard to get back into the schedule.

No comments:
Post a Comment