
I may not look special to you but I AM because God says so!
Don't we all have days like this - we feel like we will never look good enough,
I just need the right shampoo, or awesome clothes in my closet
and of course the latest newest shoes, or
I need "this certain something" to fit in with the "in crowd" or,
if I lose enough weight, or
get that degree, or pay raise, or
impress that certain someone,
or I'll never be loved again, or I'm afraid to love again,
or if only I can attain certain things like
get the degree that the world thinks we need
have that car that everyone dreams about driving....
or when I have a big new house, then I will be successful,
or when I climb the corporate ladder, then I will have arrived,
if I am only a gas station attendant, or a secretary, then I am valueless!
I KNOW THAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS - those are ALL lies!
Every single one of them. They are lies of satan - He is the father of lies!
Satan wants us to think we have to have "that certain something " inorder to be successful in the world. I know that the college degrees, the cars, houses, makeup and clothes do not matter to God -
whether we have it all or are poor as poor can be......
These things do make us successful ~
we will NEVER arrive if that is what we are striving for!
Don't we all have days like this - we feel like we will never look good enough,
I just need the right shampoo, or awesome clothes in my closet
and of course the latest newest shoes, or
I need "this certain something" to fit in with the "in crowd" or,
if I lose enough weight, or
get that degree, or pay raise, or
impress that certain someone,
or I'll never be loved again, or I'm afraid to love again,
or if only I can attain certain things like
get the degree that the world thinks we need
have that car that everyone dreams about driving....
or when I have a big new house, then I will be successful,
or when I climb the corporate ladder, then I will have arrived,
if I am only a gas station attendant, or a secretary, then I am valueless!
I KNOW THAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS - those are ALL lies!
Every single one of them. They are lies of satan - He is the father of lies!
Satan wants us to think we have to have "that certain something " inorder to be successful in the world. I know that the college degrees, the cars, houses, makeup and clothes do not matter to God -
whether we have it all or are poor as poor can be......
These things do make us successful ~
we will NEVER arrive if that is what we are striving for!
What do we see when we look into the precious face of a baby?This baby does not have a degree, or a big fancy car, or a mansion.
We don't examine his clothes and then say - He is beautiful...He is precious.
What do we see when we look at precious babies?
Don't we just unconditionally love them. We instantly love them. It doesn't matter to us whether the nose is big or little, whether the hair is dark, light, or there is no hair at all..
He is perfect in our eyes..............and Oh if we could truly see~
truly grasp the truth~
how lovingly our Heavenly Father looks at us.
We are His child
We are the bride of Christ
Next time when you look in the mirror -
don't look at yourself as satan looks at us and fills us with such deception and lies and makes us think we look as the top picture................oh no!
NEXT time and EVERYTIME - look at yourself and SAY and BELIEVE
I AM A CHILD OF GOD
I am the BRIDE OF CHRIST
and everyone knows that when the bride walks into a room - the crowd oos and awes...all eyes go to her.............and how lovingly the groom looks at her - there is NONE more beautiful in His eyes! And our Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills - and He created the universe - and we can walk right into the throne room of the whole universe and crawl up on His knee anytime....I'd say that is pretty special....and all because of God's mercy and grace.
No, most certainly I don't deserve it, but most certainly I need it!
Oh Glorious love of Christ my Lord divine.
That made Him stoop to save a soul like mine.
In all my days and then in heaven above
My soul will silence never
I'll worship Him forever
And praise Him for His glorious love.
I know that I know that I know I am loved!
Hey - look in the mirror - and remember you are just as precious as this baby~
Yes, indeed you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment