Saturday, February 03, 2007

Beautiful sunrise on Marwood Drive(Deb & Vern's backyard view), Orlando, Florida
Oregon NEEDS a Cracker Barrel ASAP!!
We famous three sisters and Vernon had a wonderful breakfast at my favorite restaurant
before flying back home on the 22nd. Notice the rockers we are sitting on. The Florida Gators are national winners and so you can buy some painted with "Florida" on them.
Deb and Vern look really good. We had a wonderful breakfast at Cracker Barrel - I even enjoyed a warm fresh blueberry muffin!
Seriously - why doesn't Cracker Barrel build a restaurant in Bend, Oregon! I would apply to work there ASAP! If any of you have any strings you can pull to get one in Bend, I would appreciate you pulling on it! :o)

This is a picture I took of Amy and Jordan after I arrived back in Portland, Oregon. Jordan loved riding on top of my suitcaces as Amy and I pulled them along behind us. We traveled up the elevators and on the escalators and all around and he was grinning the whole way. Love and blessings to you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: