'God loves us; not because we are lovable but because He is love, not because He needs to receive
but because He delights to give.' C.S. Lewis
His Valentine to me is the greatest love story there is!
I am thankful.... and I believe!
Happy Valentines Day!
Hmm .....one day as I was showing Jordan pictures of the animals at sea world...I showed him the walrus as well as the seals. Wow, Jordan, I said, look at all their whiskers! Do you have whiskers, Jordan? No, he said most certainly! Well, does Grandma have whiskers? Yes, he said, most certainly! Amy thought that was funny! Guess he has seen Grandma use her tweezers one time too many!
This morning we were eating breakfast....and Jordan for what ever reason except that he is a two year old....spit his egg out of his mouth onto the floor. I was coming back from the bedroom and was shocked. Of course I said that "we don't spit food out onto the floor. We eat our food. " I then asked him, Jordan, what do we do if we don't want the food in our mouth?" He answered matter of factly...."choke." Ah well, no, we don't choke. We go over to the garbage and put the food in the garbage. "Okay," he said. So we picked up the egg....and proceeded to finish our breakfast before we were out the door at 7:23 am. Amy has substituted at East Linn the past three days....Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. During her prep time she comes into the office and helps me....filing, cutting papers, folding...delivering notes...she has been a big help to me...as well as the other secretary. The academic advisor says Amy is a good teacher - a great sub! I close this Valentine day with a beautiful sunset from Maui....such beauty.....and it reminds me of God's light to the world....His light into my world.....His light of truth for me. I am so thankful for Him and His gift of Life.

No comments:
Post a Comment