Goofy Grandma....what are you doing in the tub with your clothes on? Well...............
I was making sure that I would be seen by my camera....while soaking in the tub, yet not too visual. Yes, I did have to crop the picture....:o) I had it sitting on the counter and clicked the button and made a quick jump into the warm, soapy water.....ah, it felt good. I enjoyed using all the soaps, scrubbers, etc. from Katie. The soak felt good and a super way to end my special birthday filled with precious friends and special cards, calls from my girls and a special thanks to Emily Grace for singing happy birthday to me and also to the grandsons as they also sang to Grandma. Thanks to all for the priceless blessings you are to me!
Tomorrow I am going to wear my LETU MOM t-shirt from Em's.
PS...Kimber and Ben just called again...and they sang a Happy Birthday duet and did a super job. They are going snow shoeing tomorrow; blessings on them and their day together as they celebrate Ben's birthday (his bday was Wed.)
Megga love in abundance!



1 comment:
Sister, what a picture of you in the tub! Quite an idea you had. Very cute you are in the tub. See you soon ~Deb
Post a Comment