You have a very special place in my heart. I thank you for surprising me and already celebrating this day with me while in Idaho.
I am wearing a lavender fleece jacket from the Cannons, and on the zipper hook is an Alaskan heart with lavender around it made by one of Ben T's students. What can I say..... I am special! Loved by God...handpicked by the creator of the world, adopted into His family...and Oh what glorious love it is! I love you all! Thanks for the megga blessings you are to me!
My sister Deb, or Auntie Deb, sent me these precious things...the "Thanks for always being there, Sister came inside the beautiful dainty white bag with lavender flowers embroidered on it....and on the left is a Bible Bookmark with a cross and butterfly, and then the lace at the bottom - it is more beautiful in real life than this photo allows.....thanks, Deb! Yes, I am excited about our sister weekend!
And yes, I have officially blown out my candles. My precious grandsons, Jordan on the left and Owen on the right - helped me! I think we lit them 3 times; once for me, then once for Owen, then Jordan.....and yes, the pumpkin cheesecake was delicious! I enjoyed it, truly enjoyed it and hey, I gained only 1 pound when I returned back home. See, you can enjoy such a treat and do okay!
Surely our lives wouldn't be nearly as happy without the joy we feel in giving and receiving friendship...
Friendship has its beginnings within our own hearts...
we feel something very happy,
or perhaps something very sad, and we want to share it.
Soon we discover that sharing our happiness means doubling our joy,
and sharing our sadness
means diminishing our sorrow.
We have given this part of ourselves to another,
and we receive a wonderful treasure in return~
the gift of friendship.
A very special thanks to all those kindred spirits, bosom friends - your friendship is a gift that I treasure with all my heart!!
(a special thanks to dearest Molly L. M. for her card with these special words of love engraved on it.)




1 comment:
glad you had a good day. you look good in the purple jacket.
Post a Comment