Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Frost on the trees with the Cascade Mountains in the DistanceThis is the view from our place.....now if Owen was looking at the picture or walking on the road he would say, Grandma, there is a 4; Grandma there is a 5! And he would be VERY excited! Jordan would ask me,
Where are the cows, Grandma?!
Just a different view of the the same scene!
Both are precious gifts from God and teach us so much each and every day!
On the way to Star, Idaho for our Christmas, we stopped in Bend. We enjoyed two nights with family. Jazmin and Jordan built a snowman. He had a great time outside with cousin Jaz.
We also had dinner and enjoyed time with my brother, Jim and Val, and Josh and Beka. I don't know why I didn't take the opportunity to have my picture taken with Jim. He lOVES having his picture taken! We didn't see brother Daniel and family. I would have loved having a picture of everyone. Emily was ill the second and didn't get to see Beka and Josh. Congratulations to Josh and Beka! They have finished college! Beka is leaving next week for Pullman to start her Masters degree....and Josh is applying for a job in the police force, maybe a deputy like his dad. He graduated in Criminal Law. I have no doubt of his ability to protect us, nor of the love and care he has in his heart to share with others!
On this January 2nd, I am counting my blessings,
and want to do so each and every day of 2007!
May I have the joy and exhilaration that Jordan has....he is so excited to get to help Uncle David carry in wood. He would deposit the piece of wood on the hearth and ask him, more?!
I don't know if he would ever tire of the job.
Isn't it great to know that our Heavenly Father never tires of helping us!
I am thankful, so thankful for that truth!

Megga love to each of you!

No comments: