Blessings Unending.....It is lightly snowing this Thursday morning, 30 degrees......
My blessing with the snow....well, I get to be home, getting caught up with paper work, cleaning, writing, listening to Restoration Tape #10 "Where was God when I was hurt?", working on Emily's FAFSA, and enjoying the beautiful outdoors from indoors and counting my blessings: those people who love me and are a vital part of my life (the body of Christ) as Christ did not create us to stand alone. No. He has given us people in our lives who love us and care for us, encourage us, build us up in Christ, being examples of Christ, and helping us in our walk with the Lord Jesus. I am still listening to Christmas music. Ben Buchanan made us a CD of beautiful Christmas music - and I am listening to O Holy Night - falling on my knees in thanksgiving for His faithfulness to me.
Blessings..........My Dad ate lunch with Emily and I on Saturday, January 6th, the day before Emily flew back to college. We definitely count him as a blessing to us! Pray for him as he has an eye appointment Feb 13th. His vision is very blurry in the right eye.
Blessings........Dwight and Martha.....Dwight celebrated his 83rd birthday January 10th, and recently their 60th anniversary. They are a very vital, active, loving part of our lives, too. I pray the Lord blesses them mightily in 2007 and their families.So, are you counting your blessing, too? As you begin, you will find that there really is no end............as I wanted to blog more pictures of people who are blessings....and you will have to wait.....the list is endless, as is Christ's love for you, for me!


No comments:
Post a Comment