LIFE IS SO PRECIOUS - Forgive me Lord for taking it for granted all too often.
Kimber and Ben are reading to Jordan...
It is bed time - WAY PAST - and they are reading Heidi and the Berry book. He likes books read to him....precious and very quality time....
Lord each moment is precious
Relationships are precious
Life is a gift.
Never miss a chance to Hug and smile.
Never miss a chance to tell someone you love them.
Realize that if you are needing something done, that probably someone else near you also needs something done for them.
God' gift of eternal life is a totally FREE gift. This is worth way more than all the money that has been given away on Deal or No Deal.
Let's continue to remember Aunti Deb and Unkie Vern. Let's also remember a family today who is really hurting. Bill St. John passed away...he received a heart transplant in April and was doing well but got sick and never recovered. Just like each one of us needs oxygen, each and EVERY second...so we each need Jesus Christ, we need a relationship with HIM. He has given us so much and Lord Jesus I am so thankful and I love you. Forgive me for taking life for granted at times. I pray I don't miss chances - privileges to hug and smile, and pray for people, and kiss them, and tell them I love them.
I am blessed beyond measure.
Blessings unending!
No comments:
Post a Comment