Priceless Jewels.......thank you Jesus for my jewels!
What a wonderful time we had together on Monday afternoon and evening. We all got home about the same time. Amy and Jordan rode the bike and Ben, Kimber, and Em threw the frisbee and I took pictures. We saw lots of ducks and Jordan LOVES all the people around! He loves his Uncle Ben and Bimber! We enjoyed Taco Salad together along with O Henry Bars. I wonder what Jordan is thinking right now at Eagle Crest with Uncle Ben AND Uncle Ben.....two special Uncles! He certainly is blessed. We think it is great having Emily back home, too. Jordan loves his Aunti EM. When he woke up Tuesday morning, Aunti Bimber ran in to see him and he said, "Uncle Ben?" He wondered where he was!
I couldn't resist taking a picture of this group.
Jordan loves - absolutely LOVES playing ball. Kimber and Ben came up with a fun way and he loved it! Notice his area is not quite as big as Ben and Kimber's.
What a wonderful time we had together on Monday afternoon and evening. We all got home about the same time. Amy and Jordan rode the bike and Ben, Kimber, and Em threw the frisbee and I took pictures. We saw lots of ducks and Jordan LOVES all the people around! He loves his Uncle Ben and Bimber! We enjoyed Taco Salad together along with O Henry Bars. I wonder what Jordan is thinking right now at Eagle Crest with Uncle Ben AND Uncle Ben.....two special Uncles! He certainly is blessed. We think it is great having Emily back home, too. Jordan loves his Aunti EM. When he woke up Tuesday morning, Aunti Bimber ran in to see him and he said, "Uncle Ben?" He wondered where he was!
I couldn't resist taking a picture of this group.
Jordan loves - absolutely LOVES playing ball. Kimber and Ben came up with a fun way and he loved it! Notice his area is not quite as big as Ben and Kimber's.
No comments:
Post a Comment