Saturday, June 03, 2006

 
 
 
 STRAWBERRY FAIR
PARADE DAY~

Well Jordan and I had a great morning. We left the house 9:15 am and went to the Roth's parking lot - and we walked around in the stroller until 10:30 am - we were near Sharis watching it - we had a chair saving out place.......HE loved it......and we have sooooo much candy - everyone wanted to give the cute litte boy one. They even passed out an icecream sandwich - yummy - I reached out because I thought jordan would want it - no- poor Ga'ma had to eat it! He had some of the pieces but most went into my diaper bag - and they would put candy on the tray of his stroller -We have a tupperware full of candy! He sat in the stroller straight for 3 hrs - no fussing! Then the last 30 minutes he wanted out and sat on my lap and would go out and pet the dogs that would come near - and one minature horse, and pick up candy...and then he would give it to other children.....I wonder why - when we finally reached the car and was able to move thru the parking lot - that Jordan was instantly out! Yep, he was asleep!
So now Amy and JOrdan are asleep. Hmmm what should Ga'ma do?

Okay - I took a picture of Devynn Schumacher running for Emily. Also the Strawberry Queen this year was Linsay Aiken...from our church - so I took her picture on the float. Then I took a picture of a float with planes on it! It was cool.

Jordan enjoyed seeing the kids run and play goofy - he would say "funny" - Some of them were squirting the foam string stuff at each other on bikes... He enjoyed seeing the horses.

Megga love to each of you!
Kimber - blessings on you and Ben as you vacation in Anchorage - wow and wow! Enjoy!
My God is so big, so strong and so mighty ~
there is NOTHING my God cannot do for YOU! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Lyons said...

nice job on the blog - i didn't recognize devynn. glad you got to go with jordan. love ya