Memories ~ Families ~
Blessings~
Great is His Faithfulness~
Okay - I know you know everyone - Matthew enjoyed showing Jordan things - He would enjoy being around Uncle Matthew, I am sure!! as well as his BIG cousins.
We all certainly have so many things to be thankful for!
I will be signing off - and getting ready for bed. It is 9:30 p.m.
I love you all megga~
PS - Yes, you are right - Jordan did not want to be held during the picture - he wanted to PLAY!!!!!
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing so many pictures! I enjoyed seeing each one. I noticed that Jordan didn't seem happy in one and am glad you explained. He needs to learn the difference between grass and sticks next. I can see Matthew being good with Jordan. I wonder when he'll have a grandson! ~Deb
Post a Comment