Sunday, May 07, 2006

  ITS A BIRTHDAY WEEK~
Well It is official~ My oldest pricelessjewel turned 26 this week! WOW! Maybe that is what took the zip out of me. Cuz that means that momma is getting older.....hard to grasp and accept sometimes.

It is a privilege to be a momma especially to my girls. There is no one else who has the privilege of saying that! I feel blessed! My girls have lots of friends but no one can say they are their momma and I count it as a gift. Thank you Lord.
It is something that I don't deserve - and at times I know I failed and made mistakes - but I know God knows that I did my best - with His help. I am thankful that all four of my jewels love the Lord Jesus and are following him. They are the only thing that I can bring to heaven along with my precious Owen and Jordan. AND I DO WANT TO SEE THEM ALL THERE! Megga love to each of you!
Blessed Savior thou wilt guide us - till we reach that blisful shore. Where the angels there will meet us and we sing His praise for evermore!
The Love of God is greater far than any tongue could ever tell! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Lyons said...

thanks for being the number one momma! love ya!