I am counting my blessings~How precious to see Owen and Jordan hugging.......They had a good time during the garage sale.
Jordan enjoys wearing his mommy's shoes - and Owen is looking down at them...wondering. What do you think he is thinking?
I love these precious boys with all my heart.
Looking at this precious picture of Jordan kissing Ga'ma and seeing his glowing beautiful face, his smile...Jordan and Owen had been kissing Katie - but he always kissed so fast that I couldn't catch it on camera....I would say - hold onto them - hold onto their lips......Katie wasn't sure exactly how to do that....then Amy caught this on camera and I love it....anyway, today about 1:30 Amy and Jordan showed up at work bringing me a delicious cold drink from Starbucks. Amy said 75% of calories were removed. 'Course I believe her!!! They also brought me a lovely card full of love. You could feel it in the room. Jordan lovingly came go Ga'ma - his eyes glad to see me, but also very tired and soon he was fast asleep in my arms. They were saying goodbye to me as they were leaving to camp all Memorial weekend. I pray they have a great time and keep warm. I was certainly touched. Holding Jordan with him sleeping - I could do that forever....and yet it brings so many memories of holding my priceless jewels - the ones in the last picture on this blog page. I loved being a mommy. Such a gift from God. You girls are each beautiful inside and out. I am thankful that besides being your mommy - that we are friends, too. You are each such a blessing to me. Tonight in a movie, I was reminded again of how short this life is. Our LIFE in Christ is eternal and that is what matters. I pray you are excited about teaching LIFE's truths to your little ones, that you are excited to see them give their little hearts to Jesus, that you will have the privilege of watching them serve Jesus and sharing His love with others, that even tho life's events sometimes are painful and disappointing, rather than turning bitter, we can grow and bloom and allow God to use the hard time to make us more Christ-like. Because one thing I do KNOW.......
Jesus loves me, this I know. For the Bible tells me so!
My God is so big, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do for you!
I will close this with a special poem that Katie recently gave me. She framed it and I have it in my bedroom.
Mother~
For the times you let me do it when it would have been easier to do it yourself;
for the 'just one more...' when you were already tired;
for having the creativity to invent answers and the courage to tell me, "I don't know;"
for seeing me when I was invisible to everyone else;
for the times you turned away and turned the other cheek...
for these things and so many others....
Thank you~
I love you, Katie Marie!
I love you, Kimberly Rebecca!
I love you, Amy Laura!
I love you, Emily Grace!
I am looking forward to making many more memories with each of you, each moment is precious and something to be thankful for! and as I am teaching little Jordan:
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!
1 comment:
i love you too MOM!
Post a Comment