Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 
 
 Great Family Time

May 30th was great - we all enjoyed Matthew, Connie, Jered, and Nathan's visit. Jordan enjoyed showing them that he could throw a ball amd catch it as well, and also showed them all his cows, the horse, baby calves, white dog...we didn't see the donkies. Grandpa George and Geri joined us for dinner. Sure wish you all could have been here with us. They did stop at the school with Grandpa George and saw where I work. Connie and I each have the same amount of students - only we have junior high and high school and she has only high school. So we were with them from 3:15 pm till 8:15. I will try to send some pictures.
I love you!

"Lift up your eyes. Your Heavenly Father waits to bless you in inconceivable ways to make your life what you never dreamed it could be." Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Lyons said...

Yeah, just wanted to explain why I look tired...BECAUSE I AM...:) otherwise its a great picture....
Thanks mom for taking the time to creat a great blogg.....love ya mom...Amy