Friday, April 14, 2006

 
 Yep, I am relaxing! Got my new boots on that Mommy bought me. I am set for the day. I have already vacuumed for Ga'ma, shook the rugs and cleaned for her. Blessings on your Easter weekend. Ga'ma says that Jesus loves me and lives in her heart. Jesus died on this weekend lots of years ago because he loves us so much. She says He loves Owen and Jo Jo, (me) very much! Jesus died so we could all live with Him for ever! We have much to celebrate - Ga'ma likes to say Hip Hip Haray!!! Hallelujah!!!!! We dance together because we are so excited and happy!

We pray each of you enjoy your celebration of LIFE that Jesus gave us! He gave His all for each one of us!

"Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens,Your faithfulness to the skies....How priceless is Your unfailing love! Psalms 36:7 Posted by Picasa

No comments: