- Okay - I just returned from climbing that BIG HIGH mountain! AND yes, I am tired! and bushed! Actually, I FEEL like I climbed the mountian - I mowed the lawn yesterday and it was rather high with the push old-fashioned mower - and I could just go 6 inches MAYBE at a time - and it was clogged and now you know what kind of shape I am in. My knees are aching quite a bit today. 'Course Jordan and I went for our walk to the cows, and saw the horse, and puppy, and then we get back and he loves kicking balls...........well - Ga'ma was sitting on the rug in the family room, and Jordan is kicking the soccer ball back and forth to me. I am on the floor and pushing it back to him and he kicks it back. He is a serious kicker and sometimes like 2 feet away - I signal him to back up and he laughs thinking that is funny and he laughs so hard he can't stand up...
Have you ever had a soccer ball kicked to you 2 ft away or closer by a GOOD kicker - he seriously lines up the ball, positions it concentrates, his tongue sticking out to the side, and ka boom! Look out! What fun we had. He returns the ball back to me very well. I survived - no teeth knocked out! PTL.
Then this evening, I was mixing up some banana muffins, and Amy had gotten out the bowl of pasta with chicken that she had made. It is very good, by the way. She told Jordan that SHE had made it all by herself! Anyway, she had the bowl sitting on the narrow counter in front of the sink. I was thinking it wasn't very safe - could end up in the sink, so I picked it up to put it on the cutting board. Just preciously at the same moment amy who had bent down to pick up something - came up - and yep you are right - her head hit the bowl and pasta went flying....you know me - numble fingers with quick reactions...........I called out - A- M - Y. We lost only 1/5 of the bowl - so that was pretty good - Jordan came running over, Laughing! He liked all our reactions and sounds.........
Lord Jesus, I thank you for laughter, for a home filled, full with love.
I am blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment