Saturday, April 08, 2006

 
  Good night, Good night!

Amy is reading books to Jordan, as I blog. Jordan calls me over to read Good Dog, Carl book to him, and then Heidi.

Then soon, off to bed Jordan gets to go..much to his dismay...he comes and hugs Ga'ma, and Amy says, No wonder my son does weird things - look at his Ga'ma.....I had put a shirt over my head to hide from him.

Hey - I did get to sew today. I finally figured out how to beat the system. Jordan likes to be Ga'ma's helper - I needed to hem both nursing scrub tops and so I pinned the hem up and then Jordan sat on my lap as I sewed and as I took out the pins, I would hand them to him and he would put them in the container. When I needed scissors, he handed them to me. He even helped me make the machine go backwards. Anyway - I wouldn't have finished them today, otherwise. Later he was in the living room with Amy and he asked her if he could go help Ga'ma 'owing' and Amy said yes, but came back and see momma. So he came running and up he came on my lap and we finished Katie's top together. Memories~ He knows he is Ga'ma's helper.

God thank you for the mighty blessings You pour on me. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Lyons said...

i enjoy your blogs mom! sounds like jordan has grown up quite a bit since i left. i'm looking forward to playing with him myself in a couple of weeks. tomorrow i have a flight block at 12pm - justin said he has a 'plan of action' - so we'll see what we do. i love you! did you watch the movie on hallmark? the previous two were on before the new one - i watch most of the second one with the girls - they hadn't seen them before. i have a nice weekend. good night. love ya - tell jordan and amy hello for me - aunt rhoda gave me hugs from you guys

Anonymous said...

Laura, I would love to see a picture of Jordan sitting in your lap while you sew. It is great you figured out a way that he could help you and thus you could sew. I'd also like to see a pic of him lining up to kick the ball. And I'm glad to see pictures of Amy and Jordan. ~Deb