Friday, April 14, 2006

 
Praying God richly blesses you this Easter as you celebrate the LIFE He so freely gave us, as He stretched out His arms in Love for you and me. I am so thankful for His forgiveness, His grace, mercy, and love, for eternal LIFE, for His many, many blessings, for His miracles, for His Word, for His faithfulness, for His healing.
Girls, I am sorry there is no basket sent your way with chocolates, etc..., or gifts for the boys, but my heart basket is FULL of love for you and for what Christ has done for us!

I am so thankful for my priceless jewels!
I am so thankful for Owen and Jordan and hopefully for the many that will follow. I pray that Owen and Jordan will accept Jesus into their hearts early in their lives, that each of us will show them by our lives the truth of God's love. That they will chose to follow God's path.

Honestly - I KNOW that I have been given way more than Regis EVER gave away on the show!

MEGGA LOVE TO EACH OF YOU! Posted by Picasa

No comments: