Saturday, April 08, 2006

 Oopsy - Dupsy

I need a hug.....

Got up at 6:30 - took a shower and dressed - and came out to check on Jordan (Amy worked 11 pm last night till 7:30 am this morning) and sure enough he is calling out - Mommy - Mommy - MOOMMMMMYYYYYYY

So we had our morning funtime and then came out to kitchen and got his 'ink' - (milk in his sippy cup)and he drinks while I changed his WET diaper and put on his Sunday morning clothes - and by the way - I was in a dress. Guess I still was not fully awake....we went in my bathroom to get my phone and Jordan wanted to get his toothbrush . Well the paste was there but not his brush - I was just about to say yes, we need to brush our teeth before we go to Sunday School..........and ka bam
Oh - my goodness - it is not Sunday, it is Saturday!!!!! HELLO!!!!

He was ready to eat and the house still had alittle chill in it so I left his long sleeve shirt on until at least Amy gets here and lets see if she wonders why we are dressed the way we are!!! - One does wonder at times who is babysitting who????

Hmmmm I wonder why Jordan says Mommy Mommy - hey gorgeous - smiling - but never Ga'ma hey gorgeous - his eye sight must be too good! But at least he says Hallelujah when he sees me - (sometimes :o)

He likes to know and say where everyone is - so "where's mommy" - at work, ya
"where's Ga'ma" - and I point to myself and say right here....ya....and then "where's Jordan" ......and we point to him....ya.... and then "where's Jesus" - he points to the sky and says "eye" and I say - and where else - and he grins - and we point to my heart and his....

Okay - Jordan has pulled out a book - I'll get my coffee and sit down....hmm vanilla nut cream.......and it is 7:38 - amy could be home in 10 minutes or so.

megga love to each of you~ - Owen - Ga'ma sure misses reading and playing with you!
of course I miss all my priceless jewels~ Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No matter what day it happens to be, sounds like you have fun with Jordan around! Wonderful and Hallelujah! ~Deb