It is 11:30 pm - Mom should be in bed. I just finished an application for a Bend job and wanted to blog a praise report.
I was reminded how precious life is and how precious His little ones are as first hand we have experienced here with little Owen and Jordan.
IN the midst of a storm, the Lord wants us to keep our eyes on him and NOT the storm itself. I found out yesterday and Emily, today, some hard to understand and painful news. My deep concern is for you girls...I am sorry......I figure you couldn't tell us because you were still processing it yourself but we want to share about the miracle that happened today in direct answers to our prayers! Emily and I have been praying for a car for her as it is hard for her to get to the airport. God wants us to tell Him our desires, and so we did, knowing that we did not have the resources for our request, but God does as His resources are limitless! I even had a particular car in mind as I made my request. Today, Emily needed a special touch from God, a re-affirming loving touch, we asked together for that miracle, and for peace that passes all understanding and that she would FEEL His loving presence all around her in Texas. I suggested she walk and journal and talk to God.......meanwhile in another part of the world...........Nampa, Idaho, God was using someone special, Katie, Emily's sister and Ben, her bro-in-law to deliver that miracle to Emily. Now mind you, this is not just luck - NO WAY - this is how our God works! Katie called all excited! She and Ben had found a car for them, and one for Emily! God showed them the car for Emily. They saw it on the lot and thought of her. Can you believe it was exactly what I had seen in my dream prayer to God - a Toyota Camry 1990!!!! Is God in the miracle making business on the day it is needed or is this chance!! Absolutely! Yes, God could have had them buy a car another day, but no, today was the day because He wanted to bless Emily by showing He cares about every detail in her life. I tell you so many times God has provided awesome miracles and we have no doubt that God loves us and He is trustworthy! HOw exciting. God's hugs are wonderful....and I must say, we are so blessed by each of you! Again, life is precious and so are relationships. Thank you - to our Heavenly Father and to Jesus who intercedes for us every second, and to Katie, Ben, and Owen, and to Kimber and Ben, and to Amy and Jordan - how blessed we are!!! Thank you for blessing me.
I tell you - I can just hardly quit talking about this. I had told Emily - that we can go right into the control center of the whole universe and crawl up on HIS knee and tell HIM all about it..............and He blessed us way more than we could have imagined today! We are indeed special to HIM! I know that I KNOW!
We are priceless jewels to HIM!
I LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
I am crying tears of joy with you! ~Deb
I am crying tears of joy with you! ~Deb
Post a Comment