Over the Sunset Mountains - someday I'll softly go - into the arms of Jesus - Him who has loved me so.....anyway - whenever I see a picture like this I think of that song. I love the words. I wanted to put in a verse from Rev. 5:13
The shepherds of the Alps have a beautiful custom of ending the day by singing an evening arewell to one another. The air is so pure that the songs can be heard for very long distances. As the sun begins to set, they gather their flocks and begin to lead them down the mountain paths while they sing." Thus far has the Lord helped us." Let us praise His name!" Finally they sing to one another - "goodnight" Good night"
LEt us also call out to one another thru the darkness until the night becomes alive with the sound of many voices, encouraging God's weary travelers. And may the echoes grow into a storm of hallelujahs that will break in thundering waves around His sapphire throne. Then as the morning dawns, we will find ourselves on the shore of the 'sea of glass" Rev 4:6 - crying out with the redeemed hosts of heaven, "To Him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!"
This my song through endless ages
Jesus led me all the way.
And again they shouted, "Hallelujah!" Rev. 19:3
Okay - what is my point? well I happend to read this this morning - and it brought tears to my eyes because Jordan had greeted me with Hallelujahs and Hallelujahs after I got off work yesterday! It was touching to say the least and today when we visited Amy in the cafeteria - he left, walking out like he was a big guy, waving, bye, bye, hey gorgeous, and hallelujah! His joy of life is catching.
And the joy of the Lord IS our strength.
Amy has purchased a ticket for her and Jordan to fly and visit Katie for her 26th birthday! They will fly to Idaho May 2nd! I know they will have fun celebrating together and Amy can help them move in!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment