Priceless friendships!
We are praying for Matt and Melissa,Madison, Micah, and Mason~
I checked their blog just now
and when I came to this picture,
I just cried.....
This is John, Molly, and Madison
Sometimes when you see pictures of certain people
who have meant so much to you,
when your relationship with them is
PRICELESS~
when you miss them,
it causes a reaction....
one of tears!
When I look at them, I see SO much love.
I've asked them to keep me on their
DO CALL LIST!
My relationship with Jesus is VITAL -
for He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life!
I am so thankful for the endless hope we have in Him.
for relationships with people who love you,
healthy relationships are
precious~
priceless~
When the roll is called up yonder -
I know I will meet ya'll there!
Yes, Just Inside the Eastern Gate!
I love old hymns and this is one of them!
This link shows a picture of the eastern gate in Jerusalem....
as well as you can hear the hymn played, but not sung.
Can you imagine the joy we will experience,
the love,
when We See Jesus....
to look on His face!
Actually look on His face~
That will be such an awesome celebration -
one the world has never ever before seen!
What a day that will be!
No comments:
Post a Comment