Because He Lives, I Can Face Tomorrow
(if you click above you can hear the Gaithers sing this wonderful song)
Blessings to you, as we celebrate Life on Easter~
I listened to "The Holy City" on youtube sung by so many different vocalists,
and I could picture my dad singing it and the tears flowed. If you click on the title
you can hear the song and see pictures of Jerusalem.
Honestly, I love hearing Dad sing this song....and I enjoyed singing
the song with him.
I wish I could be with him tomorrow morning
singing with Him. We have so much to be thankful for...
Jesus has given us much to sing about.
I pray that my grandchildren, God's little jewels, will know Jesus
and SING - Because He lives, and Know that their future is in Jesus Christ!
Little children little children who love their redeemer are the
jewels, precious jewels His loved and His own.
Like the stars of the morning, His bright crown adorning
They shall shine in His beauty, bright gems for His crown.
Thank you Jesus, for dying for me.
For giving your life so that I could live forever with you
I can't ever pay you for this gift,
I don't deserve this gift
But oh how I need this gift, His love!
Yes, I will meet you in the morning...
just inside the eastern gate! What a celebration that will be!
I am celebrating Easter right now at 11:30 pm at night.
Yes, I should be asleep, I should be elevating my legs, but I just
listened to Larnelle Harris and Sandy Patty sing,
"I've Just Seen Jesus", and again the tears flowed!
(yes, click on the title and you can listen, too!)
Lord Jesus I love you! You truly are my Redeemer!
OKAY - if you have chosen NOT to listen to any of the songs
I have shared with you, PLEASE DO NOT MISS LISTENING
TO THIS SONG!!!
Two little boys maybe 4 and 6 yrs old sing "He Arose"
They do an awesome job! They sing out the truth
Jesus is risen - Up from the grave with a mighty triumph o'r His foes
He lives forever and thus so do we!
Please listen to the boys sing He Arose!
Hallelujah!
1 comment:
Isn't it great that we can find good music videos to encourage us! Does it give you ideas watching the two boys sing "He Arose"? Can you imagine Owen & Jordan singing something together? I'm with you - hearing "The Holy City" makes me think of Dad singing it. Right now, I have a CD from the library that is all George Beverly Shea singing and one is The Holy City. I just love it!
Post a Comment