The Magnificent Seven.... I mean Five~
Wish I could play an awesome song for you as they walk...
We just finished a good family visit together
in Starbucks in Bend, OREGON.
I am sure you are not surprised that
I am the one who said, hey - this is a great picture moment~
It didn't matter that a car was waiting behind
this Magnificent Five group!
I knew this was a true Kodak moment!
Wouldn't you agree?!
spend the weekend with Mom.
She is feeling alittle better, but still
on pain pills, nausea pills, and antibiotics.
Praise the Lord for His watchful, loving care over her!
I had a great time with Mom.
We talked about Life...
I played my web radio station for her,
and we enjoyed all the old hymns together.
I also found the material I needed for Amy's baby quilt,
and finished hand sewing the binding on Kimber's baby quilt.
We didn't have anyone to take a picture of us four~
so - I pushed the remote button and ran behind Mom.
We had delicious Blueberry Pancakes at David and Becky's
and watched The Apple Dumpling Gang.
Jim has had only 4 1/2 hours sleep since getting off work
at 6 am this morning.
They of course begged me to take a picture of them with me!!! :o)
Mom didn't like being in the front,
so in the other picture we let her be in the back.
The spot on her forehead is where they
froze a precancerous like mole.
I should have gotten her in the picture,
but really they were suppose to be BEHIND the quilt.
but really they were suppose to be BEHIND the quilt.
and was going to stop by and see both
Amy and Katie and families.
Well, I found them riding their bikes to the playground
at Star Elementary School.
Zoe wanted to ride in the car with Grama.
She rode behind Cruz on the bike on the
way to the park.
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing so much of your trip and your family in Star, too. It was great to see all the people and also see Val's quilt. I do like it.
Post a Comment