"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."
Psalm 126:3
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Easter Sunday together~Grama is rocking Zoe and Reece before lunch. We had a wonderful lunch and afternoon together with Ben's Dad, Jack and Teresa Buchanan near Mountain Home.
The girls are sorta tired....as it is nap time for them.
The girls thought it was fun to put this pretty cloth napkin on their head~
Someone commented they looked amish~
Pictured above, left to right: Owen, Maggie & Wyatte Erdmann (their dad is my boss;Jason and Susan) Jordan~
Reece is playing with Auntie Amy~ or Mayme as Reece says it.....
This picture was taken at church after their Sunday School class.
Zoe and Reece are sitting on a bench at Jack and Teresa's.
More very nice pictures. I like the girls with the pink hankies on their heads. Because I know what eating donuts did to me, I wish the kids weren't getting to eat them weekly. But I guess it isn't a big deal. Can you understand Zoe when she talks and shares her thoughts?
1 comment:
More very nice pictures. I like the girls with the pink hankies on their heads. Because I know what eating donuts did to me, I wish the kids weren't getting to eat them weekly. But I guess it isn't a big deal. Can you understand Zoe when she talks and shares her thoughts?
Post a Comment