Play time with Reece
I brought my laptop into Reece's room after she woke up,so I was down on her level.
She plays well that way and I can still get something done.
She brings me her babies to kiss and hug.
Reece may just plop down beside me or almost
on the computer....
you know that one on one time :o)
After Reece's second nap, (4 pm), my workday was over.Reece and I rode bikes over to Amy's to visit and play together.
Owen was already at Jordan's.
I had walked to one corner(1/2 block or less) with Owen
until we could see Amy and Jordan,
and then Owen walked the rest of the way to Amy's
with them and I went back home as Reece was asleep.
It works great!
The boys are enjoying Popsicles together.
They just finished playing softball together.
The boys can really hit those balls!
I am sure you all are in prayer about the election.
How can one CHOOSE to let babies die...
to vote 4 times against a bill that just simply was protection
for a baby if born alive, from an abortion rather than
just left to die. FOUR times he voted against LIFE!
What does that tell you about Obama?!!
Emily Grace was born at 7 months~
which is younger than some babies born alive in late term abortions...
a booboo by the doctor, but rather than save the baby.....
Obama thinks the little babies should be put on a shelf to die.
Could you kill a 7 or 8 month old LIVE baby.....??
Of course we shouldn't even be doing ANY abortions!
Is that the kind of person you want to run the United States of America?
Obama is even trying to lie and cover up the facts of his vote,
but it IS public record!
I could go on about his gay agenda, his 'faith' or lack of,
his connections with terrorists,
I know that I wouldn't want him to teach my grandchildren
anything....I pray they will not have to come under his evil spell!
Children are precious.
America is the land of the free and beautiful.
Let's protect it and stand for truth and liberty and LIFE.
Please vote!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment