Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Melody Within~ by Rigoletto.
This is a beautiful song and the words are great. Last night I watched the movie, bringing tears. I am giving you the link so you can click on it and listen to Bonnie sing it from the movie. It shows Bonnie singing in the State Competition, and meanwhile the town is beating up the one man in town who has shown love and care for those in the town who really needed help. Because he was ugly and scarred - they assumed he was a 'monster' and evil, but truly, he was the one helping the town. Bonnie does win the competition.

Love, more than anything, teaches our hearts to sing......

I am thankful for the music God has placed in my heart.
Click here and enjoy the music.

I pray each of you have an intimate relationship with the Lord Jesus - the music He places in our hearts is awesome. He gave His life so that we could have this free gift of eternal Life. His resources NEVER run out, and His bank never closes, and mutual funds NEVER lose their value. He longs to give and give to us!

Love and blessings to each of you~

No comments: