Monday, October 06, 2008

October 2, 3, 4, 5 trip to Oregon~
We visited with Grandpa George~

I was privileged to stay at the Cannon Comfort Inn again!
Zoe came over Saturday morning and played
with Grandpa Dwight and Martha, and Grama.

Zoe is feeding one of the babies,
sharing her food with them!

z
Paul Devadhass came to the Cannons and had lunch with us.
We had a great visit. He is talking with Auntie Deb
while I took the picture, telling her Happy Birthday!
He told me that he is growing a beard
because he is in mourning of a special,
close relationship, (his wife, Priscilla)
I had guess that was so. Please pray for him as it is hard without Priscilla.


I know that God does heal hearts
and has good things planned for those He loves!

His Word tells me so, and thus - IT IS SO!
God said it, and I believe it~
and That settles it for me! :0)

2 comments:

Debra said...

Thanks for sharing all these photos of your time in Oregon.

Debra said...

And I'm glad to see Dad, especially~