HUGS ARE VERY SPECIAL ~
The doorbell rang this morning~and there were 4 special hugs,
and Zoe had her lips all puckered,
waiting to kiss me,
plus beautiful flowers,
and Jordan asking, do you feel better, Grama?
and a beautiful special card,
plus chicken noodle soup!
Talk about a special healing hug!
WOW - did I feel loved!
I should have taken a picture of all four of them.....after all, it is Cruz and Amy's anniversary...
and I GOT THE FLOWERS!
The flowers really are beautiful!
AND they came in a fun soup mug!
I really do appreciate the wonderful hugs....
slowly, I am getting over the terrible flu, cold, cough, ebe gee bees~
I admit I am tired of being tired and sick~
Thank you very much for the loving hugs,
Cruz, Amy, Jordan, and Zoe!
God certainly knew what He was doing when
He created hugs!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment