Monday, October 06, 2008

Blessings aren't possessions,
they are people!
Blessings are precious relationships!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
I love you, Dwight and Martha~


Jordan remembered the Cannon's and their home
and instantly began building blocks.

I thank Amy and Cruz for helping me get to Oregon,
to see Paul, who had traveled from India
for two weeks to see family here in the states.

Amy, Zoe and Cruz stayed at Becky and David's
in Bend on Saturday night. Jordan stayed at Grandma Betty's with me.
I asked him if he knew who she was: "yes, she is Auntie Betty."
Guess there is only one Grama to him :o)
Zoe and Jordan are having fun throwing the ball and watching
Clara run to find the ball. It is alittle tricky keeping Zoe
out of Clara's way as she zooms for the ball~

We had to take this picture to see who was taller!
After all - Jordan has really grown ya know!

1 comment:

Debra said...

How nice of Jaz to stand there without her shoes.