Reece and I spent the afternoon and evening together!
This is Great Grandma Betty's birthday - 77 yrs old.
Happy Birthday, MOM!! You are loved!
Can you play with your feet like this?She was talking to me, telling me many wonderful things!

We are getting ready for a bath and she is talking, enjoying hearing her own voice.
Katie and Ben took Owen to Christmas sights and activities this afternoon, in Eagle and most of the things were outside - COLD
so I was privileged to keep Reece.
While she napped I blogged more on the Alaska trip.

Amy and Cruz arrived back to Colorado safely this afternoon.
They unloaded the u-haul trailer and the back of their rig and the only place to put all the items was in their living room and dining room.
Zoe is in her walker - no doubt thankful to be out of the carseat!!!!Jordan is looking over all the items that they brought back.
I know mommy and daddy need to SLEEP!
NOW - just a little advice:
I have finished blogging all of the trip to Alaska and also included the last two days in Idaho before Amy and family left for Colorado.
I suggest that you go back and start reading from the blog titled Christmas Greetings -(count back 12). I would read there and then continue to this one so that you are seeing the pictures in order.
If you prefer to read them backwards, you may do so,
but don't blame me if you get more confused than you already are!!! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment