Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Owen's first preschool Christmas program~
Owen is wearing a cute hat they each made
with a beautiful Christmas tree on the front.
They all paraded in, single file, hanging on to a little rope.
There were 25 children.
Owen had said that he wasn't going to sing up there.....and then added I want Grandma to sing with me up there........and again later, I want to sit by you, momma.....Thankfully, he did stay up there and smile at us....finally getting in the mood when they sang, We wish you a merry Christmas,Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree, and Ho Ho HO ~

I have downloaded the short video that I took with my camera....so click on the arrow below the black square and you will get to hear the class sing their songs. I think Owen liked the yummy cookies that they served after the program better than anything. We lost track of how many he ate. Oh, yes, and after the program Katie went to his classroom to get Owen....she brought him to the sanctuary where Reece and I were waiting......and Owen said, "Mom, I want to go to my Christmas Program." :o)
Enjoy the short clip. Mostly this is for Owen's Daddy - as he didn't get to see the program. He is surfing and enjoying Hawaii at the moment!


1 comment:

The Lyons said...

josh and i had fun looking at the now post :o) we had fun looking at amazing chapels - but so expensive!
love ya