Saturday, December 01, 2007

7 1/2 hours in the Portland Airport, November 28
We should have planned better~ we could have a party at PDX and had you all join us!
We spent 6 hrs in the Anchorage Airport, too.
Jordan wondered why we couldn't just get in any of the airplanes that he saw out the windows.
I tried telling him that that plane would not take us to Grandma's.
All in all, Jordan and Zoe, did pretty good in the airports and planes~
just had trouble with Cruz and Amy - continual time outs!!!! :o)

Amy and Cruz brought me a wonderful pumpkin spice coffee,
extra hot!
Yes, it hit the spot!
I got a few looks from people as they went by ~

Katie and Ben had Figaro's Pizza for us when we arrived back home at 6:15 pm.
It was great seeing them again.
Reece and Zoe are getting re-acquainted~
Zoe likes to 'grab' hold of Reece and grin!

I am so blessed with my four girls ~
and then to have two more precious girls to love ~
I am high ~
not on drugs, but on praise and thanksgiving~
Why has God blessed me so!
As you all know, I love my little guys, too, tremendously~

No comments: