Sunday, December 16, 2007

For all you precious Moms out there~
Okay, you might ask why this picture...
I know my girls are asking why I am posting this picture now.
Well - I am a mom to these precious girls
and Katie and Amy are Moms, too and their precious littles are crying, as you can see.
We all have moments in our lives that we can remember as unreal..
the nerve of my child to disobey me...
I can't believe he just said that...
or...

You'll appreciate my wisdom someday when you're older and you're grown
Can't wait till you have a couple little children of your own
You'll thank me for the counsel I gave you so willingly
But right now I thank you not to roll your eyes at me

Well momma told me there'd be days like that,
there'd be days like that my momma said.....

SO... for all you mommas and other blessed people
who have little ones or BIG ones under their feet...
enjoy this video to the music of the William Tell Overture song by a mom....
when the page comes up, look over on the right and you can see - About the video..and then "The Mom's" song sung to the William Tell....and then the word 'more' is there.
click on the more and all the lyrics will appear....quite amazing and brings back many memories
it might help you to understand all she says if you read the words as she sings them.
I am sure there is something that you can relate to.
I love you, Katie, Kimbie, Amy, and Emily and what a priceless gift to be a mommy!

1 comment:

The Lyons said...

we liked the video mom! love ya! i definitely laughed :o)