Jordan wondered who made this BIG cookie for HIM! Well, of course it was for him.
Grandma doesn't eat cookies.
One of the mothers of an East Linn family made the cookie, flower, as a thank you to me. She is the one who lets me do her gas price job when she is gone and she lives just down the road. Of course she made my flower cookie with purple blooms.
Jordan ate almost half of it. I decided to get in on the fun and join him! I think my body forgave me for the extra calories - after all I was suppose to celebrate and be thankful and show appreciation for her gift to me! :o)
Jordan and I are doing okay with his mommy gone...we miss her....but he is being good. We enjoyed Sunday School today. He asks sometimes where his mommy is and I tell him or remind him, or ask him....and he tells me. He is excited to see his car again. Did I tell you one night I asked him to tuck me in and he said Grandma was too big! He loves to say you're WELcome! He gives emphasis on the WEL...............he tries to wait until you say thank you but if you are slow then he says you're WELcome anyway. We went on a long bike ride today. It was time to go in, even tho he didn't really want to. He said with a shrug of his shoulder....I need to relax.
Okay, I said...........as he sat down on my lawn chair, kicked his shoes off, put his feet up and put his hands on his lap and looked up into the sky.
Someone has taught him real good how to relax..........................no comment! :o) God is GOOD! Love and blessings to each of you!




No comments:
Post a Comment