I need God's presence and the rose needs the dew!
I am enjoying looking at flowers because this morning I needed to see some beauty...
what greeted me in the kitchen was far from beautiful.
I had programed my coffee maker to make some delicious hot coffee at 5:30 am this morning. I had my shower and came into the kitchen to get that perfect cup of hot coffee to enjoy as I sat in my quiet chair during my quiet time......No words came out of my mouth......I knew my elevator had not been clear to the top last night when I programed the coffee. I looked up, smiled, and began with the paper towels. You see...somehow" I had neglected to place the coffee thermos pot underneath - in its spot :o) So........when the coffee maker woke up at 5:30 am, it began making coffee just as I had asked. Yes, Indeed it did! So I found coffee all over the floor, all over the counter, even under the sink in the cupboard, and all over the coffee maker! There was nothing to do but smile and wipe! My quiet time was definitely cut short today!
As I was sitting there reading from Streams in the Desert and thinking............I remembered the loving statement I heard from Jordan last night. It was close to his bed time. We talked about his bed, and reading books, and what book would you like Grandma to read........so I very kindly, softly asked, Jordan will you tuck Grandma in? He looked at me matter of factly, "Grandma, you're too big." Oh thanks, Jordan!!!! Such a loving statement.....I considered myself hugged at that moment!
Love and blessings on your day and evening~

1 comment:
Cute, Mom. Let me know how amy's appointment went. tomorrow after church, i'm going with josh, erika and a couple other flight people to an airshow in shreveport. i love you!
Post a Comment