He is 77 years old today, April 29th, 2007. I sang Happy Birthday to him in front of 16 residents at the nursing home. They clapped and were excited for him. One of the nurses took this picture and I am sooooo disappointed that his eyes are shut.
Then I have included a couple pictures of Jordan enjoying a play area at mall in Portland near where she had the ultrasound last weekend. He loved climbing and this log was high and he couldn't climb up by himself. Well, we showed him he could run and jump up onto it.......wow ~ that intrigued him and sure enough he was able to!
His facial expression here tells it all............he gave it his all and was able to make it! Boy was he proud!




1 comment:
hey mom,
good blog. you and gpa looked cute. i got to talk to gpa :o) the ultrasound pics are cool.
luv ya
Post a Comment