Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Buchanans in Star, Idaho
I enjoyed spending time with my precious jewels in Idaho - Owen and I spent the day together on Friday while Katie and Ben worked.
I wish I would have taken a picture of Katie and I - we shopped on Thursday together and found some beautiful material for her baby quilt and many other projects. We shopped from 9:30 to 4:30 and still didn't finish everything we would have liked to do. Owen was at preschool on Thursday.
Owen is eating his breakfast - eggs and grapes. He often colors and draws at the bar while waiting for his food. He was always asking me what sound a certain letter made. It wasn't that he didn't know the answer - I think he wanted to know if Grandma knew the answer. He loves to find purple - anywhere - he knows that Grandma loves purple!
Owen and Grandma are watching Homeword Bound - about the 2 dogs and a cat plus the family who ownes them.
Lord forgive me for the times that I take my blessings for granted and get my focus off of You. You have blessed me beyond measure and I need to always remember that. I know I am loved! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debra said...

Great to see these pictures and learn a bit about your trip. So Owen was testing you about the sounds of letters and he knows you like purple. You certainly have impacted that boy :-)))