What priceless blessings I have!
When we have exhausted our store of endurance
When our strength has failed
~ ere the day is half done.
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources
Our Father's full giving is only begun.
His love has no limit
His grace has no measure
His power has no boundary known unto men
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus
He giveth and giveth and giveth again!
Precious Owen - wrapped in the blanket that Gama made him for his 2nd birthday.
Jordan helped me sew the blankets. I need to finish Jordan's and mail it to him. For some reason these last few weeks have been crazy.
I know that Jordan and Owen will have a fun time together on Sunday and Monday before the U-haul begins the last leg of the trip to Fort Carson. I pray protection and blessings on them. It will take extra energy for the mommas and I pray strength for them.
I am eating lunch with Dwight and Martha today. That was kind of them to invite me. I will finish packing and weigh the suitcases - they may be too heavy as they are loaded with food that Kimber has requested. Carolyn Reister loaned me a good book to read on the plane.
This morning is the first morning I have been able to truly have my quiet time sitting in my special chair since July 30th. and again - I miss hearing Jordan running into Gama's room saying Gama reading Bible, as he climbs up on my lap.
Amy and Katie - love on your little boys, spend time with them. The minutes will turn into hours, and then into days, and into weeks, and into months and years and they will be off making an impact on God's world and sharing the love with others that you have exampled to them!

The love that Jordan has for Gama - is just
a wonderful taste of the love that our Heavenly Father has for each of us. I truly know that I never, never want to be separated from God's love . Once you have tasted such love, it leaves TOO big a hole in your heart when you are separated from him/Him.
Beautiful Owen/Jordan
You're the only little boys that Gama adores
When the moon shines over the cow shed
I'll be waiting at the K K Kitchen door!
Hallelujah and God be with you till we meet again!
Mom and Gama and sister and friend :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment