eavens declare the glory of God. " This are some of the pictures I took from 32,000 feet up in the plane. Absolutely beautiful! AND the God who made all this knows ME and loves ME! He knows the details of my life before it happens and He has a future planned for me. Jer 29:11It hit me way while looking at all this beauty: the President of the US doesn't know me but the creator of the whole universe created me and loves me dearly and my hope is in Him - an endless hope!
He WILL get me thru this time and I will praise His name!
I did feel God's love for me way up in the air - and I began singing - isn't the love of Jesus something wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Oh, isn't the love of Jesus something wonderful...
Oh glorious Love of Christ, my Lord divine. That made Him stoop to save a soul like mine. In all my days and then in Heaven above - my soul will silence never, I'll worship Him forever, and praise Him for His glorious Love!
Hugs, prayers, MOMI'll be waiting on the veranda for your vist, and we will have a cup of tea, and stroll over the pond together!
(We watched Anne of Green Gables with Ben) he had never seen the films...very touching and I am so thankful that I have pricelss kindred spirits in my life. Thank you for the blessings that you each are to me!
megga love to YOU~
1 comment:
Yeah, I would say you blogged! Lots of pics :o) only 2 more days of being a secretary for now :o) I love you. I'm excited to show you the pics of the army plane. have a good day at work
Post a Comment