It is 10 pm on Friday evening. It has been a fun, full day. We are trying to load pictures for you and well - we are having fun like emily did when she first tried. Katie and Owen and i went to the beach for two hours - a beautiful beautiful day. Owen likes to throw sand - but we survive - we try to prevent it from happening to 'people' walking innocently by. He has sand everywhere absolutely everywhere. Katie did the boogie board - I enjoyed w atching Owen and people walking by. Owen enjoys the showers after the beach outings. He met little Gracie yesterday at the beach. He likes to take her ball....but always gives it back. Owen went down for a nap and then I stayed with him, sleeping and reading and Katie went down to the beach to get more sun. When he woke up we all went to the aquarium. The fish are beautiful! Ga'ma and Katie did their best to keep up with Owen.
We enjoyed tostatos that Ben made - very yummy - and I splurged and had Dr. Pepper with them. I got to see Ben's dad as he flew in this evening to check out the work. We watched a movie - and of course enjoyed Owen. He likes Ga'ma to read him books, lots of them.
I am so blessed by this gift of love - coming to Hawaii and enjoyng Katie, Ben, and Owen. It is like living in a continual vacation. Owen enjoys jumping - and throwing balls, pretty much a little boy - loaded with energy! give some to Ga'ma PLEASE!
I better sign off. We really did try pictures - but if they don't show - we are sorry.
Tomorrow Ben and Katie are surfing and Ga'ma is playing with Owen...for the day.
Blessings on each one of you
I love you
Thanks for our encouragment.
Glad Emily had a super birthday.
megga love to all
No comments:
Post a Comment