Thursday, March 09, 2006





Hmmm....Hawaii or Lebanon

Yes, I am home...leaving 75 degree wonderful weather to COLD, rainy Oregon and now SNOW! I am COLD. So, should I think of relocating? Well - take a look at the blessings I have and ask yourself - wouldn't you like to live near them......





After Katie and Owen left me off at the airport, (wonderful hugs and kisses from Owen and Katie) and after waiting in two lines, and then finding out I couldn't bring the delicious fuji apple past the agriculture gate check and seeing it tossed into the garbage ( can you believe it!!) and also enjoying a Starbucks drink from Katie, the tears flowed. What a wonderful gift I received by getting to spend a week in Hawaii with my precious Katie, Ben, and Owen. I have wonderful pictures, memories, and lots more than words can fully describe! Lord I bless your name and may I NEVER cease to praise You in the good AND the hard times. I totally understand why they enjoy living there and I do NOT hold it against Ben :o)

My flight seemed long. I was privileged to be in the VERY back - row 47 in the row where you cannot recline as you are against a wall and we also could hear every flush. I was disappointed that they were showing a Harry Potter movie so I read or just closed my eyes and rested. I was actually able to find my car in the economy parking where the shuttle droped me off at midnight. Arriving home at 1:50 am, in bed by 2:20 am and asleep by 4 am and up at 5:55 am. I couldn't get to sleep, I kept reliving the day's events--the beach was absolutely perfect - and we had FUN together. Owen threw a ball and frisbee with two dogs on the beach - loving it! The water was wonderful.

Work is really busy - ah, job security! They were ALL glad to have me back. Carolyn Reister immediately gave me a hug, Carol also - and students were glad to see me. It is nice to be appreciated. Mr. Hill said he figured I was thinking of moving to Hawaii with this winter weather we are having.

Jordan has been real clingy lately...and he was glad to see me, but then immediately wanted Momma, which is a good thing!!!! Then he didn't like it when I had to leave for work and I thought how confusing to him. Ga'ma had just come back and was leaving again. Well, we had fun playing after work as Amy didn't get home till 10 pm that night. Then on Thurs., Amy called at 3:15 and said Jordan was crying and crying wanting Ga'ma...and would not stop ( you could really hear him). Amy said she was going to drive to the school as he was beside himself....so we met in a parking lot. He is really having a hard time...we think he can feel that things are going to be different with Cruz leaving for the Army, as Cruz has not seen him very much - too busy he says. So please pray for precious Jordan and Amy.

Tonight we had fun playing with his trucks, singing, and reading books and then more books. Amy has a class at 6-9 pmtonight and works 11pm to 7 am. She will drive my car since I have studs on as they predict icy roads in the morning. Pray for Amy...she is working Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun night.

Also pray for Katie and Ben as they are packing up, putting things in storage with lots of details to finalize...and calls to make. Pray for safety in flying and Owen to adjust to all of this. They will fly into Portland on Tuesday eve - 10:45 pm the 14th. They have decisions to make in Idaho, so pray for wisdom and guidance.

Pray for Kimbie and Ben as they also fly to OREGON the 18th of March - what a wonderful housefull we will have. I hear Ben is not feeling well so we pray health for him.

Pray for Emily! Our home will miss her terribly - she is busy with studying and tests and flying. Emily, I am reminded of the song - You Raised Me UP....so I could stand on mountains....You raised me up to walk on stormy seas....I am strong, when I am on Your shoulders....You raised me up, to more than I can be. - Emily, those are words for you - truth! God is not asking you to do all this by yourself - HE IS YOUR PILOT AND GUIDE!!!!!!! :o)

I will close with these words...

O the deep, deep love of Jesus.
Spread His praise from shore to shore!
How He loveth, ever loveth, changeth never, nevermore!
How He watches o'er His loved ones,
died to call them all His own
How for them He intercedeth, watcheth o'er them from the throne!

O the deep, deep love of Jesus,
'Tis a heav'n of heavn's to me
And it lifts me up to glory, for it lifts me up to Thee!


Katie, Kimber, Amy, and Emily - NEVER forget that you are priceless jewels to me and more so to your Heavenly Father....you are princesses!
You are my blessings unending and I love you megga!

No comments: