Monday, March 06, 2006

Greetings from Kihei~

We spent the morning here at the house. Katie was packing up, and Ga'ma played and read books with Owen. Katie needed to make many calls inorder to be ready for them to fly out the 14th. She located storage unit hopefully. Owen had a little independent streak - but possibly it was teething....we laid him down early for a nap, like 10 am and continued to pack, etc. We ate and then left for the pool as Owen loves swimming there. The big pool was closed and that totally saddened Owen and took all the enjoyment out of swimming in the kiddy pool~

so.......
we came home and gave him tylenol and he felt better - and actually - Ga'ma took a nap from 3 to 4 pm. It felt good. Katie continued working on packing up.

It is a beautiful day here. Ben got home at 4:15 or so and Katie and Ben left at 4:30 for the beach. Owen is taking a late nap and I will wake him up at 5:30 pm unless he wakes up before.

I am so glad I came so I can now picture what Katie is doing each day. I know Owen loves the beach and is a little dark darling boy, running all over the beach, and jumping and throwing sand, and rolling in the sand. He loves the showers when they are done at the beach......

Anyway - tomorrow is my last day here - I fly out at 3:30 pm. What a gift this has been. They will be flying home in a week ( in fact dear Ben, said....."what? I am going to see you again in a week???????") OH the joys of having great son-in-laws!

Blessings unending upon each one of you!!!!!

No comments: