Wednesday, March 15, 2006


Hallelujah!! Awesome!



Okay - let's band together and let Emily know how proud we are of her - I mean like wonderful, awesome, cool, and in awe! Like WOW - isn't great to see the steps she has taken, where God has led and is leading her. We are like PROUD OF YOU! MOMMA's heart is like beating thump thump thump just thinking of her up there and the instructor on the ground - but then you know that the number one PILOT is up there with her and that truly gives me peace that passes all understanding!

He has a plan and purpose for Emily Grace - Jer 29:11
Thanks for praying for her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily, we ARE very proud of you. I cannot imagine doing what you want to do but I can still admire your perseverance and determination. Plus I can pray for God's wisdom and strength and for HIS plans to be accomplished in your life. We love you, Aunt Deb & Uncle Vernon