Does life get better than this on this side of Heaven?
Ga'ma was privileged to bring her two precious grandsons to Sunday School today. The mommies came later. The boys walked in so very nice, holding hands. You ought to see them hold hands and do ring around the rosie! And of course Ga'ma reads books at night time to them, plus during the day, but here is a picture of our night time. Katie and Ben and Kimber and Ben went to see The Pink Panther together this evening. Amy stayed home and studied and the boys are sleeping.
This is the first day of blue sky - since Katie came. The boys had a ball outside. We threw frisbee, road bike, watched the cows, drove our little car, and walked, and ran, and laughed, and just had a good time.
It was wonderful having the group around the table today after church. We later had coconut cake for Kimber's 24th birthday. We did presents on Saturday evening. They arrived @ 9 pm. We have a wonderful houseful. YES, INDEED, we MISS EMILY GRACE!
Jordan didn't know what to think, nor did Owen, when they woke up this am and saw Kimber and Ben....they just LOOKED!
I must admit I am tired and the bed will feel good. Katie has an order in for braided loaf, and that takes a mixer - so I won't be able to do it too early as there are beautiful people sleeping in each room.
I have switched days off and so will have Monday off and work on Friday this week.
The boys are hugging each other, so glad to see each other and the next - suddenly, they are fighting over a toy. And poor Jordan right now, seems to enjoy getting attention or reactions over him kicking someone, or hitting, although it doesn't hurt, it is still something we don't encourage or want, and now he knows if he says sorry, then possibly he won't have to have a time out. Once when Owen hit Jordan, we said, oh no, that isn't nice, please say you are sorry, and Jordan proceeded to say, 'sorry'......Sometimes Jordan throws a ball with such strength and swing, and foot step, it is as if he believes he is bowling........and throwing the ball down the lane! Look out - whoever is within range of him!!!!
I better sign off. I love you. I am blessed. I am thankful.
"See each morning as if it were the morning of the very first day;
treasure each day as if it were the evening of the very last day.
1 comment:
i love ya mom and glad you can enjoy this time with family. i miss you guys a ton but i'll have my time soon :o) thanks for the talk. love ya
Post a Comment