Friday, August 14, 2009

Owen's Birthday lunch with Grama~
Owen picked Applebees for his
birthday lunch with Grama.
He chose Raspberry Lemonaide and he loved it.

His choice of menu~
Grilled Cheese and fries~

He ate really well and kept eating,
"I need to build up my energy!"

His eyes lit up with the hot chocolate Sunday~
He listened to the choices and this is
what he KNEW he would like.!
He blew out the candle~
The cherry disappeared
then the whipped cream,
then the ice cream!
Yummy~
You know we adults learn things when we
eat out with 5 yr olds!

"Grama, I can do 90 situps!"
Wow, I said - "that is really good!
I think I could only do 10, well no, I think only 5.
Owen said, "No, Grama, you could only do 1 -
you are really old."
My eyebrows raised, but what could I say?!

Later he said, "Grama, your eyes are purple,
not the round white part but the skin above your eye."
"Oh", I said.....

"Jesus must know you like purple, Grama!"

Yes, I said, I know He does!"


That evening, Katie and Reece walked down
to visit 'Maga', as Reece calls me.
I had little Taylor for alittle bit
and well, they wanted to hold her!
We enjoyed swinging together.

1 comment:

Debra said...

I loved all the pictures of Owen enjoying every item he was served, especially the dessert. And the things you learned were great! Ha! How wonderful that you get to share so many priceless moments like when Katie & Reece walked to see Maga and hold Taylor. Blessings to all - unending indeed.