Saturday, August 29, 2009

Great Visit at Barnes and Noble~
Yes, a Wonderful visit with Betty Barnes today!
Todd, Betty and Vanessa came to Boise
this weekend for a family wedding-
Todd's nephew.
AND I was privileged to get to see them!
I know ~ not everyone is that special
but I can't help it! We are like sisters!
We enjoyed frappuccinos and a great visit.
We had a lot of catching up to do!
And yes today was wear purple day - didn't you know it???
I did some errands, and then I heard about a wild party next door.
Cruz had a BBQ and swim at
the house beside me - where they will soon be living.
He invited their neighbors, Kim, Rob, and David.
They are great and lots of fun.
Kim is the principal at Cole Christian High School in Boise.
Kim made delicious baked beans and BBQ ribs.
I think we should invite her everytime!

We had fun - and well, it was only 90 degrees!



Owen and Reece and Ben came, too!


Zoe is saying, "Hi mommy!"


Hmmm, interesting....
the guys are having parties while their gals are away?!
Well, Grama was there - so
I can verify it was a grand party!


"Hi, Mommy," said Reece~

Lots of fun~










Ya'll come :o)
See you soon, Katie and Amy~
Christmas will be here soon
and the four girls will get to visit in Star
and then Mom will be there, too!
love and blessings
with God's BIG measuring spoon
to EACH of you!

1 comment:

Debra said...

First thing I noticed was both you and Betty in purple. I wonder if she wore that color because she knew you would. She looked great and I'm glad you two got to visit.
That pool next door is really big! Lots of fun was had by all, it looks like. The men got a workout lifting and throwing kids.