Sunday, August 09, 2009

A few more birthday pictures~
Okay, seriously - I have uploaded this picture 5 times.
In my picture program, it is correct - NOT sideways.
I upload it and it appears sideways.
I admit it
I give up
I am senile
I am getting old
So - forgive me~
Chalk it up to my elevator being stuck just short of the top floor!
I know Vanessa could do a great job making a cake like this.
She is a super awesome cake decorator!

Here is Zoe again - spellbound
by the lady bug.

Even the birthday boy - Owen-
takes time from swimming to
check out the bug that the girls are watching.


Josh helped with the pin the "tail" or really the SHIP game.




Emily, Jordan, and Josh are setting up the game in the backyard.

The slip and slide was a big sliding hit!
The boys, of course, had to show of their muscles
as usual...
You can see the birthday boy - Owen in the middle.

No comments: